The New AIC Interface

AIC Chronicles is now made easier for your reading and chapter browsing!

Enter A New Chapter...

The Utopian Federation story now shifted towards the struggle between the Nobles and the Commoners.

The enemy is not the only thing that awaits the adventurers, as the real culprit carefully crafted their schemes from behind the shadows and pretentous faces which hides their true intention of taking over the Utopian throne...

Friday, September 14, 2012

Back On The Saddle Again

The road beckons my name once more and I'm away from my desk for a standard of 4 days. My updates was cut short this week because the real life work demands immediate attention.


Don't Tailgunner have a Broadband? No. Is the place Tailgunner's going had Internet access. Yes. Myself, however is a kind of person that keep one things done at a time before moving to the next task in hand. So i am about to remain focus on my trip and the job waiting for me. When everything done, I'll get back to you all for an update.


Tailgunner may update late, but he never let down his promise.

HI HO Silvaaaa...away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Previous Episodes: