The New AIC Interface

AIC Chronicles is now made easier for your reading and chapter browsing!

Enter A New Chapter...

The Utopian Federation story now shifted towards the struggle between the Nobles and the Commoners.

The enemy is not the only thing that awaits the adventurers, as the real culprit carefully crafted their schemes from behind the shadows and pretentous faces which hides their true intention of taking over the Utopian throne...

Friday, May 25, 2012

Doubts and Determinations

Lord Velther Von Dash: Gentlemens!

Lord Kane: All hail Lord Velther! Saviour of the Utopian people!

Lord Velther Von Dash: …and Ladies.


Nihja: War is upon us, my lord.

Lord Velther Von Dash: Indeed war is upon us…and witnessing the Senate backing up Queen Rasa and her henchmen to wipe us out of the Utopian map is the last thing that had ever came out in my mind.

Lord Kane: Lord Flame is known for his manipulative ways and are sharp witted when it come to speeches.


Lord Velther Von Dash: …that I admit is true, Lord Kane. However, as much wicked of a person Lord Flame is, one thing would always be true and will always be an error in my judgment.

Lord Kane: My lord?

Lord Velther Von Dash: I have never cared for negotiations. I have never accepted the offer of sitting down and review the Utopian crisis in a diplomatic manner…that in my impulsiveness and in rage I have openly challenged Queen Rasa in a Coup D’état; rallying supporters and building up arms to overthrow that good-for-nothing-queen. I was obsessed in getting rid of her…I was blinded. Now, not only that I am facing the might of Queen Rasa’s fleet, but I am against Utopia, its people…the nation and its sovereign nations.


Nihja: …now that your actions had lost support from the Senate, are you saying that you are starting to regret what you had worked so hard for?

…are you, scared?

Lord Kane: Shut up!

Nihja: …as we speak, Senator Tangerine forces is already taken their position to assault strategic Noble held location all around the Utopian Capital. You are not going to let my master down my lord, not here…not now.


…and the hopes of those that followed you all the way until now. There are no turning back, no other options my lord…

Lord Velther Von Dash: There is one.

Nihja: Queen Rasa and her fleet must fall!


Lord Kane: Let’s see how many of them we can shoot out from the skies.

Lord Velther Von Dash: Assemble the troops!


To Be Continued
(did i write "to be continued" on the last episode?
No? Must be to excited to post...)

1 comments:

Tangerine Lim said...

Is it me or the base getting a lot bigger than recent post?

Post a Comment


Previous Episodes: